We’ve all dreamed of that little box from Tiffany & Co whether it’s the classic Tiffany necklace, a pair of pearl earrings or maybe even a sparkly ring!
So why Tiffany blue for a wedding (aside from wanting to wear one of their necklaces, earrings or rings)? Well, because it’s fun! Although I admit, the use of “Tiffany Blue” is a bit cliche these days, let’s not let the connotation take away from the actual color! When used in the right color palette (among more muted colors – think off-whites and dulled silvers), it serves as the perfect “wow” color that every wedding desperately needs.
Now you may be asking, what are the right places to incorporate such a vibrant color. There are many muted and loud options, but here are a few of my favorites in pictures (see below)
1. Tiffany & Co. bridesmaids gifts!
2. Your gift card collector (a Tiffany blue painted birdcage)
3. Desserts (an entirely Tiffany blue frosted cake is a bit much so try cupcakes or macaroons)
4. Wedding Invitations
5. Wedding day shoes
6. A touch of Tiffany blue on the garter
7. A little gift for yourself… pearls for your wedding day (from Tiffany’s of course)
So with all these Tiffany Blue ideas, it’s easy to understand why Tiffany & Co has stuck with it’s trademark color for so long… it works!